Консультант: Анастасия Селиванчик
Director of Finance – Senior Leader Finance and Accounting
Functions as the property's strategic financial business leader. The position champions, develops and implements property-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand's target customer and property employees. The position provides the financial expertise to enable the successful implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives while maximizing the return on investment. In addition, creates and executes a business plan that is aligned with the property and brand's business strategy and focuses on the execution of financial activities and the delivery of desirable financial results.
Education and Experience
- 4-year bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting or related major; 3 year experience in the finance and accounting or related professional area as DOF or ADOF at HoReCa, Retail, Banking.
- Master's degree in Finance and Accounting or related major; 3 year experience in the finance and accounting or related professional area as DOF or ADOF.
- Experience of managing subordinate team of at least 5-10 members is a must
- Russian language is a must. Fluent business English written and oral is a must.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Engaging in Strategic Planning and Decision Making;
- Leading Finance Teams;
- Managing Projects and Policies;
- Managing and Conducting Human Resource Activities;
- Learning and Applying Professional Expertise.
- Month Salary;
- Annual Bonus – target 20% of annual income;
- Company rooms and F&B discount around the world;
- Vacation – 31 calendar days (includes 3 calendar days for open-ended work schedule);
- Medical and life insurance;
- Duty Meals and laundry of business attire.